Here are usual payments for getting a driver's license in Cebu LTO:
1. For document/receipt printing (I forgot what it was) - P167.63 (round off to 168)
2. Restriction code 1 (for motorcycles) - P150.00
3. Restriction code 2 (for four wheel vehicles) - P350.00
4. For the plastic license - P418 (this was rounded off since they don't give you coin change)
I am able to provide the Code 12 since my application was for non-professional driver's license only.
For those who are planning the fixer's route, here are the usual fees:
1. Fixer number 1 who approached me - P2,500 and I was able to haggle for P2,300
2. Fixer number 2 who my seatmate dealt with - P2,600
So on top of the medical and drug test payments (roughly P350-400 only), and the fees paid inside the LTO office, the above amounts are to be paid to fixers directly. Please do the math because I'm too lazy to let my brain work with numbers.
BTW, I did not go the fixer's route (Kudos to me!). So details of the exam and practical driving will be provided next post.