Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Random Haunts

There she is again,
Haunting me with her eyes,
Her face...
Her look...

Where did I come short?
Or, have I given too much?
Is that why you still continue to haunt me?
Will you ever stop sweetly torturing me?

Oh, the nights
The nights come and along comes my misery--
Just stop, stop!
Stop this unfair illusion.



Tell me, tell me how to let go of something I did not even have...
Tell me how to move on despite of all the sacrifices...
Teach me how to forget, teach me to let it go unconditionally
Give me something to step on...

Let me swallow my pride without hate
Help me to let go without bitterness
Let me face the shame of failure with grace
Give me the strength to set you free-- calmly

That is the only way,
This constricting feeling inside my ribcage right now--
Will finally stop,
And even this end, I will embrace.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing you-reflection!!!!!

Stanne said...

Kesh..
Is that a compliment, or what?
:=)

agcreatives said...

hmm i like it bryce some part of your poem I can relate hehehe

Angel_Devil said...

nice kau imong poem ai,maka relate man sab ta,,,,,,,,,,hehehehehe musta nmn ka oi hapit n raba imong bday.. btaw ganahan kau ko sa imong mga poem ia...makahuna2x sab ta atoang past anah..

Stanne said...

Thank you ads. Let's post some more...

:=)

regina said...

sus. love. moving on. hahaiz.

lisura baya ana oi! =(

but i know, you can get over her..


hhhhmm

naa pa si mas diva?

pakit-a niya ko ana niya hap?