Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ironic Life

I’ve realised how life can really play games on you
If today, you are feeling total bliss, you will never know
What tomorrow will bring
If right now, you are singing this tune:

“I'm gonna be the love that's gonna last
And be the one that got your back
Ain't nothing ever that bad that we won't be together
And though we both made our mistakes
And some we never wish we made
But we'll be okay if we just stay together”

Without any clue that the next day will bring you:

“I need to know girl where do we go from here
Now that it's all up in the atmosphere
I found out that you cheated on me
Like I cheated on you with her
Now we're even what happens from here

Girl I'll break my pride and say this
I know that we both crossed forbidden ranges
Let's take our time
Don't cross the river
Back to the place we begun”

So, we just have to be content on what’s at hand
And what’s handed down to us this very minute,
Whether to bask in happiness, or struggle with pain
Holding on is really life's profound meaning.

No comments: