Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

2 More Nights to BumHood



So here I am, tinkering the wide Webz for any home based opportunity I can start this July. My full time job will end this Friday and the feeling is bittersweet. Leaving the usual for 4+ years is not easy but at the same time, there is a sort of relief that I'm finally going to move on to another exciting chapter of my life. The road will be full of pot holes I know, but there lies the catch- I will never know the difference between a canal and a newly paved highway if I won't tread the road less traveled. So this palpitation inside my being right now, I will utilise to find more contentment. More freedom. More happiness.



With that, I'm offering a toast to everybody who has embraced the glory of BumHood. Here's to more awesomeness - CHEERS!

No comments: