Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Beware of Camella Real Estate Agents as They May Scam You

About February of this year, I transferred to a new boarding house and got to seriously thinking about my future. Do I continue to rent every month and give my hard earned money to a landlord? I decided to scout for homes for rent and those advertised as rent to own. I have a friend who's an agent in Camella so I asked her and she led me to her supervisor who did the rounds of introducing me to the nitty gritty of applying for a house loan. They have 3 options:

1. get a loan through Pag-ibig Fund but the agent said the agency don't usually approve those units that are still in construction
2. get in house financing with skyrocketing interest rates
3. apply for a bank loan (RCBC is at that time, currently the only bank that grants housing loans for Camella applicants)

Will have to continue this post later...but I want to help out those who are still planning to get a Camella unit, beware of what your agents may tell you as they tend to lubricate stories just so you will be convinced that getting a house loan is for you.

No comments: