Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Coming Soon!

Wow, the long wait is gonna be over as the 7th Harry Potter book(Part 1) will be released on film come November. Will it be worth it? I know, this is just one of the many questions that avid fans are anticipating to justify. I have long been a fan of this J.K. Rowling masterpiece and I have favoured, Order of the Phoenix more than the others. However, when I saw the thriller of The Deathly Hallows, the same juicy, mouth-watering excitement gripped me. There and then, I know I have to be the first to watch this movie. And yes, the HP spell that has long ago been casted into my being has came back. Whew, this feeling of excitement is somewhat making me pee!

So, watch out for a bewitchin' review , folks!










Meanwhile, delight yourself with The Deathly Hallows video.

No comments: