Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

MSI Wind Review

I am a lazy writer, I confess. I have this usual compulsion to hurry. Hurry my bath, hurry my meal, hurry to work, hurry the call of nature in the restroom, even. Everything about me these days seem to be always in a hurry. Hence, my writing is now being affected and I tend to hurry my thoughts. Yes, in putting ideas into words, I hurry as well. So instead of making an intimate netbook review of my own, I prefer to GI (google it) and here, I found one extensive enough from Kevin O'brein of Notebook Review.



Sleek, isn't it? Now, would you like to have it? It's for sale, actually. My needs have upgraded to a desktop so I'm selling it for 15k PhP only (slightly negotiable; credit or cash). This baby is still not one year old from my care and believe me, I'm great at providing TLC to babies. Want to know other details? Do post your inquiries here. *wink*


No comments: