Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Website Competition Update

Glad to be back again! I just want to do a follow-up on my last entry. Well, what happened to the website competition I burdened myself with? The end date was sometime in January, 2011. We did not make it to the first spot, unfortunately. Nor to the second and third. In fact, the host announced the placers in last-first order and so I thought we never got in when she called the first last placer. Because I thought if ever we will get a place in the contest, the last place would be the most possible recognition we could get. Who wouldn't think that CWP is worth it since we didn't do much work on it? The criteria were so many that we only get to place one link on it - this same, old blog of mine! A bit of  SEO work was also undertaken but that was it. Apparently, somebody else did worse on their homework. So when the host moved on to the next placer, lo and behold, it was Cebu Web Portal being called! However small the award can be, it is still a wow feeling when you get recognized by something you had sweat-en out on. 

Here are some of the placers (as far as my scratched head can remember):



And to all the winners, kudos everyone. To the losers, congrats still!


No comments: