Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Great Blogs Followed

As I've been away too long and just made my first ever post of the year this May, I want to somehow make up for lost times. I never thought I ever missed blogging until I clicked the "Add Post" app of blogger again. So here's what I did. I checked what fellow bloggers have been up to lately and they're quite doing great! So much so that I am following them now:

www.whirledpieces.blogspot.com - can be shitty and weirdy sometimes, but Jonas is always great reading for me. The Whatever Works banner aptly describes the blog. Try it, may work for you too.

www.reginawritesagain.blogspot.com - is that soft yet strong girl you'll not find in this modern world often. She has that wonderful character you'll instantly like. Take a peek now!

www.acupofair.blogspot.com - a chronicle of how the world is through a bum's eyes. See Louie in action, humor, faith, drama.. you name it, this blog has it!

Excess: Does LTV ring a bell, guys? *winks*

No comments: